All implants in the Revalor® line are designed for use with the automatic Revalor®
(NOTE: The Ralogun™ applicator, which is designed for Ralgro® implants, is NOT
compatible with Revalor® implants.)
- Open the package at least 30 minutes prior to processing.
- Store open cartridges in a covered plastic container.
- Make sure the implanting site is clean and dry. If necessary, use a stiff brush or scraper to remove
mud, dirt and manure. Disinfect and scrape or dry before implanting.
How to use the Revalor® applicator
- Do not remove the cap of the cartridge containing the implants.
- Place the cartridge, with the capped end toward the front, into the slot at the top of the implanter
- Gently push the cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place. The implanter is now ready for
- Take the ear of the animal firmly with the free hand and insert the needle into the subcutaneous
tissue at the implanting site. Press the trigger.
- The retraction bar will automatically withdraw the needle from the ear aiding in depositing the
pellets of the implant in a single row.
- The applicator automatically advances the cartridge to the next implant.
- When all the implants have been administered, the cartridge will fall out of the bottom of the
magazine ready for replacement with a fresh cartridge.
- To change the needle, loosen the needle locking nut and replace the needle. Tighten the nut finger
tight and the applicator is ready for use.
REVALOR® is a registered trademark of Intervet International B.V. Used under
RALGRO® is a registered trademark of Intervet Inc. Used under license.
RALOGUN™ is a trademark of Intervet Inc. Used under license.